FNB Text Banking is Back!Text Banking is back!
Online Banking users can now have account information sent directly to their mobile devices via text message with a few simple commands! With FNB’s Text Banking Service, you can:
Enrollment takes only a few short minutes!
- View Account Balance Information
- View Account Transaction History
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Retrieve FNB Contact Information
NOTE: FNB Text Banking is only available to registered Online Banking users. If you are not currently an Online Banking user and would like to register for this FREE service, please click HERE. Using Text Banking is so easy and super fast!
- Log in to your FNB Online Banking Account. (If you are not an Online Banking user, click HERE to enroll in this FREE service)
- Click the “Mobile” link on the left-hand side of the Online Banking Portal.
- Select the “Text Banking” tab, and enter the number of the mobile device at which you wish to receive text messages.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions, and click “Submit”. A confirmation message will be sent to your device via text message.
- You will then be redirected to the “Account Preferences” page where you can enroll up to 4 FNB accounts for Text Banking. Each enrolled account requires that you enter a 4 character nickname that will be used in the Text Banking commands discussed below.
To Use Text Banking:
If you're interested in this product, be sure and check out all of our other 24/7 banking options here!
- Using your mobile device, send a text message to BANKME (or 226563) with one of the following commands:
- LIST - Returns a list of Text Banking commands.
- BAL - Returns account balances for up to 4 enrolled accounts.
- BAL (nickname) - Returns account balance for a specific enrolled account.
Example: BAL MYCH
- HIST (nickname) - Returns account history for a specific enrolled account.
Example: HIST MYCH
- XFER (from nickname) (to nickname) (amount) - Transfers funds between enrolled bank accounts.
Example: XFER MYCH MYSV 200.00
- HELP - Returns FNB contact information.
- STOP - Stops Text Banking service.
- You will receive a text message with the requested information. If the requested information exceeds 140 characters, you will receive additional messages until all of the requested information is received. Please note that messaging charges may be incurred based on the text messaging package that you currently have in place with your mobile service provider.