SHAZAM® MyPic Studio™
The better quality the image, the better the final card design will look. To ensure a satisfactory outcome, align the image (uploaded photo) to the left of the card so required logos do not cover the image.
To create a card using the myPic Studio card designer, you must use one of the following web browser versions - Microsoft® Internet Explorer® v.7 or higher; Mozilla Firefox® v.3.5 or higher; Apple® Safari® v.4 or higher.
For all images, you must
- Use one of the following file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, bitmap, or TIFF
- Ensure the image file is at least 1280 x 960 pixels, and not more than 10MB in size
- Own the image or have permission from the owner to use it through proper licensing of the image(s)
The cardholder will receive a message if a problem is encountered during the image upload process. Potential problems may include:
- Uploading an image of insufficient quality
- Uploading an image that is too large
- Attempting to upload a non-image file
- Using an unsupported image file format
Any image that includes the following is not acceptable for myPic Studio™:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted, or trademarked material
- Phone numbers or URLS
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- MasterCard®, Visa®, or any other payment brand references
- References to any MasterCard®, or Visa® sponsorship property, such as Olympics or NASCAR®
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual content
- Profanity, obscenities, or nudity
- Violence, firearms, weapons, or ammunition
- Alcohol or tobacco
- Any content that might result in problems at the point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate, or dilute the payment card brand or its member financial requirements
Terms and Conditions
First National Bank in Pinckneyville provides myPic Studio™ service subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Regulation E Disclosure.
Please note that the expiration date may change on your debit card after receiving your myPic Studio card. If you use your debit card for recurring payments, you MUST notify the merchant to give them your new expiration date.
You certify that you have read and understand the "Image Guidelines" and that the image you are submitting complies with the Image Guidelines.
FEES: There is an issuance fee of $12.00 which will be charged to your account each time you submit a new image and the bank issues a new myPic Studio™ card. In addition, an issuance fee will be charged for any replacement or reissued myPic Studio™ card. When your image is approved, you authorize the bank to charge all applicable fees to the account associated with your myPic Studio™ card.
In addition to your compliance with the Image Guidelines, you represent and warrant to the bank:
- The image you are submitting was created by you and you are the owner of the image and/or you have obtained written consent from the owner of the image that you may use it on your myPic Studio™ card and for the bank to copy, print, distribute, prepare and use the image on your myPic Studio™ card.
- You have received written consent from any person other than yourself who appears in the image you are submitting.
- Use of your image will not violate any business or individual person's rights, including intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the bank harmless, its affiliates, its card membership organizations and its respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, agents, representatives, and contractors from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses of any nature (including, without limitation, attorney's fees) that may arise from the issuance or use of the myPic Studio™ card with your submitted image on it, including (without limitation) any and all claims alleging trademark or copyright infringement, and/or the violation of a right of privacy or publicity or any other right.
- Bank's liability is limited to refunding any fee associated with the issuance of a myPic Studio™ card and bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense for any action in connection with myPic Studio™ product or service. First National Bank in Pinckneyville is not responsible for poor quality images or for poorly positioned images on the myPic Studio™ card.
- Your myPic Studio™ card is the property of First National Bank in Pinckneyville and you agree to return or destroy it immediately if asked by the bank for any reason.
- If a submitted image is rejected, you will be notified by email from the SHAZAM network. If your submitted image is rejected, you can submit a new image to design a new card.
- First National Bank in Pinckneyville reserves the right not to accept or use any image submitted by you or to refuse to issue a myPic Studio™ card.